Is Well 80 kid friendly?
Yes! Our dining side of the brewhouse is accommodating for all ages!
Do I need to wear a mask at Well 80 Brewhouse?
In Washington State, guests are required to wear a face covering in accordance with state and local guidelines. At Well 80 we care about the health and safety of our guests, our community, and our employees.
Is there outdoor seating?
Yes! Our front rail is accommodating for all ages and doggos, and our outside alleyway tables are available for guests 21+.
Are there heaters outside?
Indeed there are!
Is Well 80 dog friendly?
Our outside front rail is very dog friendly! We’ll even bring your pup its own water bowl. 🙂
Does Well 80 offer flights of beer?
Yes! You can choose from any 4 beers on our menu! (Including guest handles & ciders)
Does Well 80 have a Happy Hour?
We currently do not offer a happy hour. However, all of our business hours are happy.
Does Well 80 take reservations?
Yes. We take reservations Sunday – Thursday. Reservations are only accepted for parties of 8 or more! Click here to fill out a reservation request: Reservations | Well 80
Can I purchase beer to take home?
Heck ya. We have tons of To-Go canned beer. If you bring in your own growler, we will fill it! We also have growlers for purchase, crowlers, and mini party kegs!
Does Well 80 sell kegs To-Go?
Yes! Click here to inquire about keg sales: Keg Sales | Well 80
Is there a private room I can reserve?
Yes! Our PR can accommodate 25 people. Click here to send in a reservation request: Reservations | Well 80
Are there any Daily Specials at Well 80?
We’re glad you asked! Here are our daily specials:
- Monday: Public Sector Monday | 20% off your tab with your public sector ID.
- Tuesday: Two-Fer Tuesday | Two for one 32oz crowlers to go.
- Wednesday: Wino Wednesday | 50% off all bottles of wine.
- Thursday: Tall Boy Thursday | $2 12oz Rainier Tall Boys.
- Friday: Fill ‘em Friday | $5 off all growler fills.
- Saturday: Pretzel Saturday | 25% off pretzels.
- Sunday: Study Hall Sunday | 20% off your tab with your student ID.